Wild Dispensary Immunity Tonic centers on elderberry (Sambucus nigra), a plant that has traditionally been used to boost immunity and to ease the symptoms of ills and chills. Delicious tasting and suitable for adults and children.
Elderberries contain natural chemical compounds called anthocyanidins, which are known for immunostimulant effects and also contain antioxidants, vitamin A and C. Manuka has a range of anti-bacterial properties and has a long heritage of traditional use
Targets and supports: Immune System and Circulation
- Direct support and daily Immunity build
- To support recovery from ills and chills
- Warming and versatile formula
- Soothing neat or as a hot or cold drink
Active Ingredients in 5ml dose:
- Otago Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Tincture equivalent fresh berry 1.675g
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) Tincture equivalent fresh root 50 mg
- NZ Oranges (Citrus sinensis) Tincture equivalent fresh fruit 287.5mg
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) Tincture equivalent fresh leaf 25mg
- Star anise (Illicium verum) Tincture equivalent pod 12.5 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) Tincture equivalent bark 12.5 mg
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) Tincture equivalent flower buds 20 mg
- Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Springwater, non-palm vegetable glycerin and citric acid.
Contains no added:
Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, or sweeteners.
Adults 10 mls -max dose- 10mls up to 5 x daily
Children 5mls- max dose -5mls up to 5 x daily
When unwell: Up to 5 x daily
Support vitality: 1 x daily. Taken neat or in hot/cold water (dilute to taste up to 1:10)
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persist, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Elder trees thrive in Otago. We watch and wait and then handpick the berries when they are plump and juicy. We make sure that the berries are at their most potent,
and take similar care when harvesting all our herbs.