Wild Dispensary Liver Bitters is a synergy of carefully selected organic herbs for liver, digestion and hormone support. The plants used in this blend help to support your livers natural functions. Ideal for incorporating into your daily lifestyle for good health.
Targets and Supports: Liver/ Digestion/ Endocrine-Hormone System
- Convenient daily liver and digestion support
- Helps to support digestive comfort
- Supports healthy bowel function
Bitter flavours are essential to good health. We formulated this product to assist in as many areas as possible: liver support, hormonal support and digestive support- with flexible dosing for the whole family.
**Winner Best of Natural Awards- Digestion Category 2020**
Active Ingredients in each 1ml dose:
- Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) T.E fresh leaf 200mg
- Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis) T.E fresh peel 200mg
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) T.E dried pod 120mg
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) T.E fresh leaf 120mg
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) T. E fresh flower 80mg
- Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Ethanol (45%), non-palm vegetable glycerin and spring water.
Contains no added:
Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Recommended dosage (for liver, digestion and hormone support):
Adult: 1-2ml before meals
Max dose 10ml daily
Child: 0.5 ml before meals
(6-12yrs) Max dose 5ml daily
Daily support: 2ml before breakfast
Advice: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Contraindications: Oversensitivity to any ingredient or if pregnant or breastfeeding
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.